Summer 2017 Online Registration Process!
(Click Registration link at the bottom of the page After Viewing the Schedule)
Online Registration Process!
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT UPDatES FOR SUMMER 2017! TIPS' Parent Feedback Survey helps to guide changes every year!
1. TIPS used to offer 8, 10, or 12 passes for the summer. Thanks to our amazing sponsors, this summer we decided to offer ALL 12 Sessions for the price of 8. No problem whatsoever if you have to miss a few sessions for vacation!
2. ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE COMPLETED ONLINE. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE REGISTERING ONLINE, CALL THE NUMBER LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
3. HELPFUL HINT: Shop for TIPS classes like you are shopping for clothing online. Borrow your spouse's credit card (just kidding), put ALL of the classes you want (NEW back to back reading and math!) into your shopping cart, click the cart in the upper right hand corner when you are finished, and give TIPS the rest of the details as you checkout!
4. Checklist of items you need to register. We know it's alot, but we won't have to track you down for paper forms anymore! WOO!
- Parent/Guardian address, email, and phone number
- Alternative emergency name and contact information
- Primary physician name and phone number
- Insurance information/policy number
- Session(s) attending
- Current homeroom teacher
- Shirt size (s)
- Allergies or special health considerations
5. Our online system will allow you to register up to 3 children at once. If you have more children to register, you will need to complete your purchase, check out, and then register additional children.
6. Full refund through the first week of TIPS. No refunds after the first week.
Non resident student(s) who want to attend the Exeter program will pay the full 150.00 cost per session. Non-Resident student should use this link to register.
If you have any questions or problems with registration or payment please contact ManyAnn Gibney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-509-0714. Please include your name, phone number, and the reason for your call.