Summer 2019 Online Registration Process!
(Click Registration link at the bottom of the page After Viewing the Schedule)
2019 Exeter/Antietam TIPS Master Schedule
Online Registration Process!
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT UPDatES FOR SUMMER 2019!
1. We understand that summer schedules are sometimes crazy. No problem if you have to miss a few sessions.
2. Remember to sign your child up for the grade level they will enter NEXT year (2019-20)! If you have a pre-k student right now for example, they will be in the TIPs Kindergarten class. Second grader? Grade 3! Summer is confusing!
3. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE REGISTERING ONLINE, CALL THE NUMBER LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
4. Here is a list of items you need to register. We know it's a lot, but we won't have to track you down for paper forms anymore! :-)
- Parent/Guardian address, email, and phone number
- Alternative emergency name and contact information
- Primary physician name and phone number
- Insurance information/policy number
- Session(s) attending
- Current homeroom teacher
- Shirt size (s)
- Allergies or special health considerations
5. Registering MORE than 3 children? Our online system will allow you to register up to 3 children at once. If you have more children to register, you will need to complete your purchase, check out, and then register additional children.
6. TIPS offers full refunds through the first week of TIPS. No refunds after the first week.
Non resident student(s) who want to attend the Exeter/Antietam program will pay the full 150.00 for the summer.
If you have any questions or problems with registration or payment please contact Mary Ann Gibney at email@example.com or 484-509-0714. Please include your name, phone number, and the reason for your call.