Summer 2018 Online Registration Process!
(Click Registration link at the bottom of the page After Viewing the Schedule)
2018 Exeter/Antietam TIPS Master Schedule
Online Registration Process!
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT UPDatES FOR SUMMER 2018!
1. We understand that summer schedules are sometimes crazy. No problem if you have to miss a few sessions.
2. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE REGISTERING ONLINE, CALL THE NUMBER LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
3. Here is a list of items you need to register. We know it's a lot, but we won't have to track you down for paper forms anymore! :-)
- Parent/Guardian address, email, and phone number
- Alternative emergency name and contact information
- Primary physician name and phone number
- Insurance information/policy number
- Session(s) attending
- Current homeroom teacher
- Shirt size (s)
- Allergies or special health considerations
4. Registering MORE than 3 children? Our online system will allow you to register up to 3 children at once. If you have more children to register, you will need to complete your purchase, check out, and then register additional children.
5. TIPS offers full refunds through the first week of TIPS. No refunds after the first week.
Non resident student(s) who want to attend the Exeter program will pay the full 150.00 for the summer. Non-Resident student should use this link to register.
If you have any questions or problems with registration or payment please contact Mary Ann Gibney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-509-0714. Please include your name, phone number, and the reason for your call.